Girls Who Code Club
Do you like technology?
There will be three Girls Who Code Clubs at Calvin University this fall! All clubs will meet from 6–8 pm. Clubs are:
- Mondays, September 21 - December 14
- Tuesdays, September 22 - December 15
- Wednesdays, September 23 - December 16
If you’re a middle or high school girl interested in computers, programming, or technology in general, this club is for you. It’s going to be awesome!
Read more about Girls Who Code on their website, girlswhocode.com.
Registration is now open for this year's clubs! You can register using this Google form. Space is limited, and members will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis, so don't delay!
Scroll down for more details.
Girls Who Code Club Spring 2015
Girls Who Code Club Spring 2017
A free after-school program that lets you use computer science to impact your community and join a sisterhood of supportive peers and role models. You will:
- learn how technology works
- meet and get to know other girls with similar interests
- enjoy some social time and some learn-about-technology time each week
- learn how to create real-world software programs, including mobile apps and games
- design and build a software system that will make a difference for someone in your local community
Clubs will meet from 6-8pm on:
- Mondays, September 21—December 14
- Tuesdays, September 22—December 15
- Wednesdays, September 23—December 16
At Calvin University, in the Systems Lab (Room 337), located on the 3rd floor of the Science Building.
1734 Knollcrest Cir SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
The instructors for each club are Calvin University female Computer Science majors. Students in grades 6-12 can join a club.
There is limited space in each club to ensure that every member has a great experience.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Welcome to the Calvin GWC members page.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Engineering (BSE)
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.