The department maintains a variety of facilities for course work and research.
- Computing Labs: two 34-seat facilities of custom, multi-boot (Linux, Windows) workstations.
- Hardware Lab: a lab for assembling and/or diagnosing computer hardware.
- Systems Lab: Systems Lab, a 24-seat specialized lab for OS, networking, and security work.
- SB321B: Server room and supercomputer.
- Supercomputing Lab: This lab is the home of the department’s beowulf clusters.
- CCEL Lab: This lab is the “brick and mortar” division of the Christian Classics Etherial Library.
For more information on these facilities, contact email@example.com.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Education
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Engineering (BSE)
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.